Global Partners are leading international or regional organisations who wish to support the GPC Series, but are not in a position to do so financially. Local Partners are national or local stakeholder organisations involved in ADR who wish to actively support the GPC Series.
The non-exhaustive list of Global Partners currently includes:
- ACB Foundation Conflict Management Research Centre
- ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC)
- American Arbitration Association/ International Centre for Dispute Resolution (AAA/ICDR)
- American Bar Association, Section of Dispute Resolution (ABA)
- Association of International Business Lawyers (AIBL)
- Association of Mediation Assessors, Trainers and Instructors (AMATI)
- Beijing Arbitration Commission/ Beijing International Arbitration Centre (BAC/BIAC)
- Center for International Investment and Commercial Arbitration (CIICA)
- Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR)
- Centro Internacional De Mediacion
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC)
- Conférence Internationale de la médiation pour la Justice (CIMJ)
- Commercial Dispute Resolution (CDR)
- Commercial Mediation Group UK
- Corporate Counsel International Arbitration Group (CCIAG)
- DIS Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeite.V (German Institution of Arbitration
- EUCON Europäisches Institut für Conflict Management e.V.
- Foundation For Sustainable Rule of Law Initiatives (FSRI).
- Geneva Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services
- Groupement européen des magistrats pour la médiation (GEMME)
- Indian Institute of Arbitration & Mediation (IIAM)
- Institution Quraysh
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- International Dispute Resolution Group (IDR)
- Institute for Dispute Resolution at New Jersey City University
- International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR Institute)
- National Academy of Construction in the United States
- Pakistan Mediators' Association (PMA)
- Resolution Institute (LEADR & IAMA)
- Round Table Mediation und Konfliktmanagement der deutschen Wirtschaft (RTMKM)
- Standing Conference of Mediation Advocates (SCMA)
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Singapore Airlines
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Singapore International Mediation Centre (SIMC)
- Singapore International Mediation Institute (SIMI)
- Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC)
Singapore: The Law Society of Singapore
Singapore: Ministry of Law
Singapore: State Courts
Singapore Corporate Counsel Association (SCCA)
Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA)
- Swiss Chambers’ Arbitration Institution (SCAI)
- Swiss Chamber of Commercial Mediation (SKWM/CSMC/SCCM)
- Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA)
- Vereniging Zakelijke Mediation (ZAM)
- Vlerick Business School
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Becoming a Global or Local Partner
- Global and Local Partners are expected to assist the GOC and LOCs in finding appropriate speakers and participants in accordance with the attendance ratios required, and assisting in ensuring that users and key leaders who use and pay for ADR services are invited to speak and/or attend.
- Global and Local Partners will be expected to send targeted mailings to their members to attend local events and to encourage participation and support by other local and regional stakeholders, whether in person or online.
- Global Partners will be recognised by the COG and listed on the GPC Series’ website, in mailings, and in the programs of all local events, as well as on all final reports.
- Local Partners will be recognised by LOCs and will be identified in local publications and materials, as approved by the LOC.